regex - mod_rewrite last match -


my htaccess located in localhost/me/.htaccess, , want append after last / .php

e.g. localhost/me/test/index rewrites localhost/me/test/index.php

so far rewriterule ^([a-za-z]+)$ $1.php [nc,l] works localhost/me/index, can't working first example there. why doesn't ^/([a-za-z]+)$ /$1.php [nc,l] work, , how change work?

it doesn't work because you're matching on alpha letters , don't have / in character class, uri me/test/index . try this:

rewriteengine on rewriterule ^([a-za-z/]+)$ $1.php [nc,l,qsa] 

also, since you're using [nc], need a-z rather a-za-z doesn't hurt anything.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

linux - Using a Cron Job to check if my mod_wsgi / apache server is running and restart -

actionscript 3 - TweenLite does not work with object -

jQuery Ajax Render Fragments OR Whole Page -