xcode4 - How do I specify an installation location for Xcode 4.1 from the Mac App Store? -


i installed lion, , downloaded xcode 4.1 mac app store. having xcodes installed in /developer directories have xcode versions appended (e.g. /developer-xcode3.2.6). downloading xcode 4.1 mac app store gives me installer app, not allow me specify installation location, xcode installers did in past. when ran installer, asked me move old xcode 3 installs out of /developer, renaming /developer directory sufficient? break stuff?

locate 'xcode install' package. show package contents. inside resources folder find xcode.mpkg. install usual.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

linux - Using a Cron Job to check if my mod_wsgi / apache server is running and restart -

actionscript 3 - TweenLite does not work with object -

jQuery Ajax Render Fragments OR Whole Page -