git push one branch back to original remote branch -


i pulled remote branch. made changes. want push local changes remote branch (not master)

here's commands used pull

git remote add my-desktop ssh://mydomiain.com/usr/local/me/myproject git fetch my-desktop git branch some-feature-mylaptop my-desktop/some-feature git checkout some-feature-mylaptop 

now edit, git commit, , want push changes some-feature-mylaptop my-desktop/some-feature. tried 'git push origin my-desktop' didn't work. tried 'git push my-desktop some-feature-mylaptop'. made new branch on mydesktop call 'some-feature-mylaptop'

git push my-desktop some-feature-mylaptop:some-feature

with local-branch:remote-branch syntax saying git should push local-branch on top of remote remote-branch. read here


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

linux - Using a Cron Job to check if my mod_wsgi / apache server is running and restart -

actionscript 3 - TweenLite does not work with object -

jQuery Ajax Render Fragments OR Whole Page -