java me - Eclipse workspace ? I have a problem when Eclipse start -


i have problem eclipse. use eclipse on linux code j2me program. choose workspace different default workspace, , set eclipse show dialog choose workspace every start. create j2me project , run it, close when done. when re-start eclipse, eclipse don't show workspace diaglog ! choose default workspace: /home/username/workspace ! try re-start, re-install lot, still not work right way. can me ? !

you should able choose in windows > preferences > general > startup , shutdown > workspaces, , check "prompt workspace on startup"

edit : off course, if not work expected, it's bug, can submit it...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

linux - Using a Cron Job to check if my mod_wsgi / apache server is running and restart -

actionscript 3 - TweenLite does not work with object -

jQuery Ajax Render Fragments OR Whole Page -